Cloak and Dagger Event now Live for World of Tanks on Consoles
Take advantage of special bundles and ops missions.
There’s only a few days left for the limited-time Cloak and Dagger event which is currently available on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of World of Tanks. While the event is live, all players can take advantage of special bundle deals and ops missions.
The following ops missions will only be available until Friday, November 25th, so get in there and complete them while you can!
Cloak and Dagger
- Earn a 25% Silver increase by detecting three or more enemies in a winning battle (can be repeated five times per day).
- Earn 500 Stars by destroying ten or more enemies across any number of battles (can be completed once per day).
- Earn 5,000 credits by assisting with one or more damage when detecting an enemy in a surviving battle (can be completed three times per day).
That’s How It’s Done!
- Earn a 25% XP bonus by placing in the top three damage dealers on your team (can be completed three times per day).
- Earn 10,000 credits by damaging five or more enemies in a single battle (can be completed three times per day).
If you act fast, you can also snag the bundles below before they expire tomorrow, November 24th.
SU-85I Fully Loaded Bundle – 4,500 Gold
- SU-85I Premium Tank
- 100% Trained Crew
- Bonus Garage Slot
- Enhanced Gun Laying Drive Mod
- Camouflage Net Mod
- Binocular Telescope Mod
- Three Days of Premium Account Time
100 Years: Whisky Bundle – 100 Gold
- 80,000 credits
One Week To Glory Bundle – 2,000 Gold
- 500,000 credits
- Seven Days of Premium Account Time
Parking Pass Bundle – 1,500 Gold
- Ten Bonus Garage Slots
Boost Variety Advanced Bundle – 1,145 Gold
- Six Crew XP Boost Ops
- Three XP Boost Ops
XP Boost Bundle – 438 Gold
- Five X3 XP Boost Ops
Garage Essentials Bundle – 450 Gold
- Small Repair Kit
- First Aid Kit
- Manual Fire Extinguisher
- Bonus Garage Slot
- One Day of Premium Account Time
Tea Time Bundle – 650 Gold
- 25 Pudding and Tea Consumables
For more on World of Tanks, be sure to check out our guide on how to successfully use heavy class tanks.